Tip Eject Reload
Reload your racks without coming into contact with the tips. Tip Eject provides a clean reload solution with easy one-handed loading. Tip Eject’s rigid plastic covering shields tips from the laboratory environment from the top down, keeping contamination out, an important step toward reproducible data.
- Clear casing and colored snapcards for easy tip volume identification
- Easily operated with one hand with no contact with tips or snapcard
- Takes 1/5th the bench space compared to a pack of racked tips
- Snapcards click into place
- Reduces plastic use by up to 44% compared to racked product
- Ruse the rack base as a large volume, SBS-footprint reagent reservoir
- Recyclable packaging
- Tips are shielded from the environment and user handling
- Rigid plastic case provides a cleaner reload than cardboard alternatives
- All Tip Eject reloads come sterile and ready to use
Follow these instructions for the easy, hands-free reloading experience of the Tip Eject Reload:
Remove lower protective rack base.
Align Tip Eject over empty Biotix rack.
Push down until a “click” is heard, indicating tips are locked into rack.
Replace over rack base.